Proposals are invited from suitably experienced non-government organisations to manage the new Devonport men’s shelter.
The eight-unit facility will provide short-term supported accommodation designed to offer a home environment for men aged 18 years and over and any accompanying children.
This facility will provide seven single-bed units and one separate three-bedroom unit able to accommodate a male guardian and up to four accompanying children aged 0-18 years.
The successful provider will deliver 24-hour, 7 days per week crisis accommodation and support.
The RFGP is specifically drafted for this project and comprises the following suite of documents:
- Request for Grant Proposal Parts 1-3, and Response Schedules: Part 4 (A), (B), (C), (D), (E), (F) and (G), and Attachment (C) Template for Departures/Term Sheet
- Attachment (A) Grant Deed - Draft
- Attachment (B) Head Lease - Draft
- Response Schedule: Attachment (D) Template for Financial Model
- Addendum 1: Changes to Draft Deed and Head Lease
Please monitor this site for any amendments to the RFGP that may be authorised, and which will be announced via formal addenda.
A Query Register will be available here showing Communities Tasmania’s responses to all queries received for the Devonport Men’s Shelter RFGP.
Please ensure you check the website regularly for any amendments and responses to queries.
The RFGP closes at 2:00 pm (AEST), Thursday 2 June 2022 with all proposals to be lodged via the following address: email@example.com
A virtual pre-proposal briefing was held on Tuesday, 10 May 2022, 2:00-3:00pm (AEST) via Microsoft Teams.
Read the Devonport Men’s Shelter RFGP PowerPoint presentation that was delivered in the pre-proposal briefing:
- Devonport Men’s Shelter RFGP PowerPoint presentation
- Devonport Men’s Shelter RFGP PowerPoint presentation - accessible
All enquiries regarding this RFGP are to be directed to the Contact Officer by telephone +61 3 6166 3628 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to news and announcements