Proposals are invited from suitably experienced provider(s) to deliver Y2I Homes in the north west, north and south of the state.
A single provider or multiple providers may be selected across the three regions, subject to demonstrating consistent practices to deliver the statewide program.
The initiative consists of:
- four clusters of six modular units including accommodation for an on-site manager and in-reach support to residents
- ten converted public housing homes each with a minimum of three-bedrooms used as share-homes with in-reach support to residents.
The initiative will provide supported accommodation and the opportunity to engage in education and employment for young people who may be exiting from shelters, statutory care or youth detention.
The RFGP is specifically drafted for this project and comprises the following suite of documents:
- Request for Grant Proposal Parts 1-3, and Response Schedules: Part 4 (A), (B), (C), (D), (E), (F), &(G) - Attachment (C) Template for Departures/Term Sheet
- Attachment (A) Grant Deed - Draft
- Attachment (B) Head Lease - Draft
- Response Schedule: Attachment (D) Template for Financial Model
- Response Schedule: Attachment (D) Template for Financial Model – MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
Please monitor this site for any amendments to the RFGP that may be authorised and, which will be announced via formal addenda.
Please ensure you check the website regularly for any amendments and responses to queries.
The RFGP closes at 2:00 pm (AEST), Thursday, 9 December 2021, with all proposals to be lodged via the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A virtual pre-proposal briefing was held on Tuesday 16 November 2021, 12:00-1:00pm (AEST) via Microsoft Teams.
All inquiries regarding this RFGP are to be directed to the Contact Officer by telephone: +61 3 6366 3628 or via email at email@example.com
Back to all news