Launceston Youth at Risk Centre
Suitably qualified providers are invited to submit proposals for the services required at the new Youth at Risk Centre planned for Launceston.
The new Youth at Risk Centre in Launceston is indicatively due for completion mid-year 2022.
The Request for Grant Proposal (RFGP) closes at 2pm (AEST), Thursday, 8 July 2021, with all proposals to be lodged via the following address only: email@example.com
The RFGP is specifically drafted for this project and comprises the following suite of documents:
- Request for Grant Proposal Parts 1-3, and Response Schedules: Part 4 (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) &(H) and Attachment (F) Template Term Sheet for Grant Deed and Attachment (G) Template Term Sheet for Head Lease
- Attachment (A) Grant Deed – Draft
- Attachment (B) Head Lease – Draft
- Attachment (C) - Site Plan (proposed)
- Attachment (D) – Policy for Youth at Risk Centres
- Response Schedule: Attachment (G) Template for Financial Model
You are advised to please monitor this site for any amendments to the RFGP that may be authorised and, which will be announced via formal addendums.
A virtual pre-proposal briefing is scheduled on Thursday, 10 June 2021, 12:00 – 1:00 pm via Microsoft Teams.
Confirmation of attendance is required by close of business Tuesday, 8 June 2021 at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries regarding this RFGP are to be directed to the Contact Officer, Robyn Baird, on phone: +61 3 6166 3673 or via email at email@example.com
Back to all news