RFGP ID: D20/323734
Proposals are invited from suitably qualified providers for the services required at either one or both of the two new Y2I supported accommodation facilities – one is in Burnie, the other is in Hobart.
The Burnie facility will accommodate up to 25 young people, while the Hobart facility will accommodate up to 26 young people.
The successful provider/s will deliver accommodation for up to two years for young people aged 16-24 years old.
To download the RFGP documents:
- Request for Grant Proposal Parts 1-3, and Response Schedules: Part 4 (A), (B), (C), (D), (E), (F), &(G)
- Attachment (A) Grant Deed - Draft
- Attachment (B) Head Lease - Draft
- Attachment (D) Template for Financial Model
- Information Session Request for Grant Proposal Youth 2 Independence Supported Accommodation Burnie and Hobart
- Request for Grant Proposal Youth 2 Independence Supported Youth Accommodation Query Register
- The Tasmanian Education First Youth Foyer Blueprint
- The Tasmanian Education First Youth Foyer Transition Roadmap
Any addenda to the RFGP will be posted on this page. Proponents should check this website regularly for updates.
For questions please email: email@example.com
The RFGP closes at 2pm (AEST), Thursday 16 September 2021, with all proposals to be lodged via the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to all news