Housing Connect is a one-stop shop for ALL your housing and support needs
One assessment for everything from emergency accommodation to a long-term home.
Housing Connect can help you with:
- applying for social housing and other housing assistance
- support and advice with your private rental, including bond and rent arrears
- finding a bed for the night
- support and advice on how to stay in your home
- seeking assistance following family violence
- information and advice on your housing options.
Applying for housing assistance
Housing Connect is where you apply for:
- private rental assistance
- private rental incentives
- social housing (public and community housing)
- rapid rehousing
- support accommodation and
- other forms of housing assistance.
Health and Mobility
Applicants are prioritised for social housing based on their assessed need including health and mobility issues.
It means that an applicant may need social housing because their physical and mental health impacts on their ability to get or keep a private rental.
If this is you then you should ask your health professional to complete the Health Assessment Form – Social Housing.
When you make an appointment with your health professional, please let the receptionist know that you will need this form completed.
Please check what the appointment might cost you.
Are you applying for housing assistance?
- The Housing Connect System
- Seeking Housing Assistance
- Sharing your Personal Information
- Proof of Identity
- Applying for Social Housing
- Clients with no Income
- Applying for a Home if you Live Interstate
- Transferring from Another Social Housing Property
- How Many Bedrooms
- If you are a Migrant or Refugee
- Gifting of Assets
- Applying for Housing Assistance - NDIS Participants
Are you a housing, homelessness or support service?
- About Housing Connect Reform
- Housing Connect 2.0
- Social Housing Policy
- Urgent Access to Housing and Support
- Eligible Persons under the Homes Act
- Specialist Disability Accommodation Vacancies
- Humanitarian Settlement Program and Housing Connect
- Coordinated Support for Young People Under 16 at Risk of Homelessness
Parliamentarian Consent Form
If you are representing a constituent in relation to services provided by Housing Connect, please use the below consent form as part of your enquiry.