Housing Connect is a one-stop shop for ALL your housing and support needs. One assessment for everything from emergency accommodation to a long-term home. 

Housing Connect can help you with:

  • applying for social housing and other housing assistance
  • support and advice with your private rental, including bond and rent arrears
  • finding a bed for the night
  • support and advice on how to stay in your home
  • seeking assistance following family violence
  • information and advice on your housing options.

Applying for housing

Housing Connect is where you apply for private rental assistance, Private Rental Incentives, Social Housing (public and community housing), Rapid Rehousing, Supported Accommodation, and other forms of housing assistance.

If you need housing assistance you must go to Housing Connect for help.

For more information contact Housing Connect on 1800 800 588

Are you escaping family violence?

If it is an emergency call Tasmania Police: 000

Family Violence Response and Referral Line: 1800 633 937

Fact Sheets