Housing Connect is a one-stop shop for ALL your housing and support needs. One assessment for everything from emergency accommodation to a long-term home.
Housing Connect can help you with:
- applying for social housing and other housing assistance
- support and advice with your private rental, including bond and rent arrears
- finding a bed for the night
- support and advice on how to stay in your home
- seeking assistance following family violence
- information and advice on your housing options.
Applying for housing
Housing Connect is where you apply for private rental assistance, Private Rental Incentives, Social Housing (public and community housing), Rapid Rehousing, Supported Accommodation, and other forms of housing assistance.
If you need housing assistance you must go to Housing Connect for help.
Are you escaping family violence?
If it is an emergency call Tasmania Police: 000
Family Violence Response and Referral Line: 1800 633 937
- The Housing Connect System
- Seeking Housing Assistance
- Sharing your Personal Information
- Proof of Identity
- Applying for Social Housing
- Clients with no Income
- Applying for a Home if you Live Interstate
- Transferring from Another Social Housing Property
- How Many Bedrooms
- If you are a Migrant or Refugee
- Gifting of Assets
- Urgent Access to Housing and Support
- Eligible Persons under the Homes Act
- Humanitarian Settlement Program and Housing Connect