The Review of the Disability Services Act 2011 Discussion Paper has been written to help us find out what you think by:
- sharing some ideas about what might need to change
- asking questions about new things that could be added.
In this paper the terms:
- ‘we’ means Communities Tasmania or the Department of Communities Tasmania
- ‘DSA’ means the Disability Services Act 2011
- ‘paper’ or ‘discussion paper’ means this paper you are now reading.
This paper will help us talk with, and hear from, people with disability and their families, advocates, and carers about what is important to them.
We will also use this paper to hear from providers and services who support people with disability, the Tasmanian Government and anyone in the Tasmanian community who wants to share their ideas.
Please let us know if you need assistance to access or read the document by emailing DSAReview2021@communities.tas.gov.au or phoning 1800 431 211.