Application for Approval to Carry-out Restrictive Intervention (environmental restrictions) and Reporting Use of Unauthorised Restriction forms can be found at the Senior Practitioner website.

The Guardianship and Administration Board - Form 10 and Health Professional Report Form for use to approve personal restrictions can be found out the Guardianship and Administration Board's website.