If you are concerned about your own or someone else's gambling you can get support and answers to your questions from a range of services.
Gambling Help Online provides 24 hours a day, 7 days a week access to anonymous support services including:
- Gambling information and resources
- Self-assessment and self-help tools
- Counselling via email or chat.
Gamblers Helpline Tasmania: 1800 858 858
Gambling Helpline Tasmania offers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week access to advice, information, telephone counselling and referrals to appropriate support providers.
Gamblers Help counsellors are located in Hobart, Launceston, Devonport, Burnie and other centres. In person services include:
- Personal and family support
- Support groups
- Access to Self Exclusions through the Tasmanian Gambling Exclusion Scheme. This scheme provides a means for patrons to be excluded from nominated gaming activities and venues.
These services are delivered by:
|Anglicare Tasmania||1800 243 232|
|Relationships Australia Tasmania||1300 364 277|
Other help providers
- Your GP
- Psychologists and counsellors in private practice
- Holyoake Tasmania - (03) 6224 1777 or email@example.com
- Gamblers Anonymous