2021 Review of theDisability Services Act 2011
The Tasmanian Government is committed to building a more equitable, inclusive, and accessible state.
Communities Tasmania is reviewing the Disability Services Act 2011 so that it can achieve better results for people with disability:
- through high quality and safe services and
- by supporting national and international commitments.
On this website when we use the term ‘we’ it means Communities Tasmania. When we use the acronym ‘DSA’ it means the Disability Services Act 2011.
What is a review?
A review is talking to people about the DSA and finding out:
- what is good and we should keep
- what is old and needs updating
- what is new that we need to add.