The Tasmanian Ethics in Sport Framework has been developed to articulate the sport sector's response to the focus on social inclusion, equity and a sense of community and demonstrate its commitment to providing inclusive, safe and fair sporting environments in Tasmania.
This framework is the first step towards achieving a strategic and collaborative approach across government and non-government entities to address ethics in sport issues.
- sets out the Tasmanian Government's vision for an inclusive, safe and fair sport sector
- enhances awareness and understanding of ethics in sport issues and promotes inclusive, safe and fair sporting environments
- provides direction to enable sporting organisations to better manage, mitigate and prevent ethics in sport issues
- underpins a range of strategies to be implemented by government agencies, sporting organisations and other non-government organisations to ensure sport is inclusive, safe and fair
The values that underpin the framework, priority areas for action and their strategies are outlined within the document.
- Tasmanian Ethics in Sport Framework (PDF, 1.08MB)