Status: CLOSED (5 pm, 30 November 2020)
The Sport and Recreation State Grants Program offers financial assistance to increase the capacity of state sporting organisations, state disability sporting organisations, state sector service providers and state active recreation providers to administer, develop and grow their sport, active recreation or services in Tasmania.
Allocation of Program funding in 2021
The Tasmanian Government acknowledges the impact of COVID-19 and resulting sporting competition postponements and cancellations on revenues for organisations that support these activities.
To provide certainty and consistency of funding, organisations funded through the 2020 Program will be funded at the same level through the 2021 Program, where the organisation remains an eligible organisation.
Grant funding period: 1 January 2020 - 31 December 2021
Previous Grant Recipients
- 2021 State Grants recipients (PDF, 217KB)
- 2020 State Grants recipients (PDF, 215KB)
- 2019 State Grants recipients (PDF, 30KB)
- 2018 State Grants recipients (PDF, 28KB)
- 2017 State Grants recipients (PDF, 189KB)
- 2015 State Grants recipients (PDF, 32KB)
- 2014 State Grants recipients (PDF, 54KB)
- 2013 State Grants recipients (PDF, 52KB)
For further information, please call 1800 252 476 or email email@example.com