Please notify us if you have changed your residential and/or postal address by:

You can also use this form to notify us if you are moving permanently interstate or wish to cancel a friend or family member’s Seniors Card.

Update your Seniors Card address

Please note, questions marked with an asterisk (*) are required.

Who you are

Seniors Card number:
Given name: *
Family name: *
Date of birth: *
Email address:

Your new details

Residential address

Street address: *
Suburb: *
Postcode: *
Telephone number: *
Mobile number:

Postal address

(Leave blank if same as residential)

Street address:

Anything else?

Are there changes to your circumstances we should know about?
If other, please specify: