You can apply for a Tasmanian Seniors Card over the counter at any Service Tasmania service centre.
- Australian Birth certificate (extract acceptable) or Australian Citizenship papers
- Driver's licence or Firearms licence
- Medicare Card
- Credit card/debit card with your signature
- Department of Veterans Affairs Card or Centrelink Aged Pension Card
- Change of Name or Marriage Certificate (from Births, Deaths and Marriages) to prove any name change
- Recent bank statement or utility account with current residential address
You can download and print a copy of our Card holder application below. You will still need to take your completed application form along with your three pieces of evidence to any of the Service Tasmania service centres for processing.