The Companion Card is a photo ID card for people with disability who require lifelong support from a companion carer to participate at community venues and events. Cardholders present their card at participating organisations when purchasing a ticket or paying an admission fee, and receive a ticket for their companion carer at no charge.
Companion Card information
For more information on eligibility, how to apply, where to use the card and how to affiliate your organisation, please visit the Tasmanian Companion Card website
Contact Companion Card
- Phone: 03 6232 7108
- Toll-free phone: 1800 009 501
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Communities, Sport and Recreation (CSR)
Phone: 03 6165 8388
Toll-free phone: 1800 204 224
Fax: 03 6173 0257
View the full contact details for CSR, including our North and North-West regional offices.
If you are deaf, hearing-impaired or speech-impaired, you can contact us through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users phone 133 677, then ask for 03 6165 8388
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 03 6165 8388
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS www.relayservice.gov.au then ask for 03 6165 8388