Communities, Sport and Recreation's Policy Branch leads the development and implementation of whole-of-Government policies, frameworks and strategies for identified population groups. The Policy Branch builds the evidence base to support policy development and implement and contributes to intergovernmental relations.
The Policy Branch aims to:
- provide high quality, evidence based policy advice to government;
- deliver a whole of community perspective to policy development and advice; and
- ensure a supportive and collaborative approach to policy development.
Find out about...
- Advisory Groups
- Policy Work
- Aboriginal and Dual Naming Policy
- Accessible Island: Tasmania's Disability Framework for Action 2018-2021 (DFA)
- National Disability Strategy 2010-2020
- Supporting Tasmanian Carers: Tasmanian Carer Action Plan 2021-2024
- Our Multicultural Island: Tasmania's Multicultural Policy and Action Plan 2019-2022
- Strong, liveable communities: Tasmania's Active Ageing Plan 2017-2022
- Embracing the Future
- Tasmanian Women's Strategy 2018-2021
- Anzac Day Trading