Women have an important role to play in shaping social policy. The Communities, Sport and Recreation Division works to ensure:
- Women can fully participate in all aspects of society
- Women are empowered and valued as citizens
- Government policies, programs and projects are responsive to the needs of women and representative of their views.
The Division may be contacted by emailing email@example.com or phoning (03) 6165 8388.
Find out about...
Our programs and services
Providing policy advice to Government
Information and resources
- Women in Tasmania
- Women's Directory of Services
- Women and Girls in Tasmania 2018 Fact Sheets
- Women, work and finance
- Family violence
- Valuing Gender Inclusion
- Significant Tasmanian Women
- Women and public awards
- Women in Local Government
Phone (03) 6165 8388