Women have an important role to play in shaping social policy. The Communities, Sport and Recreation Division works to ensure:
- Women can fully participate in all aspects of society
- Women are empowered and valued as citizens
- Government policies, programs and projects are responsive to the needs of women and representative of their views.
The Division may be contacted by emailing email@example.com or phoning (03) 6232 7296.
Find out about...
Our programs and services
Providing policy advice to Government
Information and resources
- Women in Tasmania
- Women and Girls in Tasmania 2018 Fact Sheets
- Women's Directory of Services
- Women and Girls in Tasmania Report
- Women, work and finance
- Family violence
- Significant Tasmanian Women
- Women and public awards
- Women in Local Government
Phone (03) 6232 7133
Contact Communities, Sport and Recreation (CSR)
Phone: 03 6165 8388
Toll-free phone: 1800 204 224
Fax: 03 6173 0257
View the full contact details for CSR, including our North and North-West regional offices.
If you are deaf, hearing-impaired or speech-impaired, you can contact us through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users phone 133 677, then ask for 03 6165 8388
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 03 6165 8388
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS www.relayservice.gov.au then ask for 03 6165 8388