The Tasmanian Government is committed to achieve its vision of a Tasmanian society that recognises the rights of people with disability and enables their full participation in the social and economic opportunities provided in this State.
People with a disability not only have the right to access specialist services when needed, but also have the right to expect equitable access to mainstream Government programs, services and facilities. The Disability Framework for Action is a whole-of-Government approach to ensure that all Government agencies implement socially just policies and practices for Tasmanians with disability.
The Senior Policy Analyst coordinates and supports the division's priorities in relation to people with disabilities and may be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or
phoning 6165 8368.
Find out about...
Programs and services
Providing policy advice to Government
- Accessible Island: Tasmanian Disability Framework for Action 2018-2021
- Premier's Disability Advisory Council
- Tasmanian Carers Policy and Action Plan 2017-2020
- National Disability Strategy
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Minister's Disability Advisory Council
Information and Resources
- Accessible Events Guidelines and Checklists
- Disability - Useful Links
- Carers - Useful Links
- Time to get into Sport
Accessing disability services
Communities, Sport and Recreation works with other government agencies on disability related programs, policy and legislative initiatives. For information on specific disability support services and programs please contact the Department of Health and Human Services.
Contact details - Senior Policy Analyst
Phone (03) 6165 8368