Communities, Sport and Recreation aims to assist the effective development and coordination of policies, programs and information for children and young people (0-25 years) across the three levels of government and relevant service providers in the community sector. It also works to improve access by young people to government decision-making.
Find out about...
Programs and services
Grants and community engagement
Information and resources
- Top Ten Tips - Guide to Consulting with Young People
- Office of eSafety
- Tasmanian Young Achiever Awards
- Children, young people and families
Phone: 6165 8388 or 1800 204 224
Contact Communities, Sport and Recreation (CSR)
Phone: 03 6165 8388
Toll-free phone: 1800 204 224
Fax: 03 6173 0257
View the full contact details for CSR, including our North and North-West regional offices.
National Relay Service
If you are deaf, hearing-impaired or speech-impaired, you can contact us through the National Relay Service:
- TTY users phone 133 677, then ask for 03 6165 8388
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 03 6165 8388
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS www.relayservice.gov.au then ask for 03 6165 8388.