Since 2000, National Youth Week has provided a celebration of the efforts and contributions of young people aged 12 – 25 in their communities. In 2018, a new chapter began with the first celebration of Youth Week Tasmania, funded entirely by the Tasmanian Government.
Youth Week Tasmania 2020 will be held from 1 April - 8 April 2020.
The theme for the Youth Week Tasmania 2020 is Stand as One.
The Grants Program is coordinated by Communities, Sport and Recreation (CSR) in the Department of Communities Tasmania.
The Tasmanian Government aims to:
- showcase the talents and skills of young people;
- celebrate the contributions of young people in communities, education and the workforce; and
- build the capacity of young people to engage with the broader community and develop practical skills through their involvement in planning and delivering Youth Week Tasmania events or activities.
Previous Grant Recipients
- Successful Grant Recipients 2020 (PDF, 132KB)
- Successful Grant Recipients 2019 (PDF, 135KB)
- Successful Grant Recipients 2018 (PDF, 24.7KB)
For further information please contact Communities, Sport and Recreation by email at email@example.com or phone 1800 204 224.