Applications closed at 5:00 pm on Sunday 25 July 2021.
The details of the successful applicants will be made publicly available at www.communities.tas.gov.au. Unsuccessful applicants will receive a letter advising they have been unsuccessful, with details of how to request feedback on their application.
The Tasmanian Government is committed to creating a more inclusive Tasmania that empowers and enables women and girls to fully participate in Tasmania’s economic, social, political and community life.
The state-wide Supporting Women to Succeed Grants Program aims to support the advancement of women across all areas of our economy, by funding initiatives that support women’s employment throughout Tasmania.
Grants of between $10 000 and $200 000 are available for organisations to support cultural change and improve outcomes for women in industry. This can be through existing projects, or to develop and deliver new projects.
Applications are sought for projects that:
- Improve the attraction of women to non-traditional fields of employment.
- Increase the recruitment of women into non-traditional fields of employment.
- Support the retention of women in non-traditional fields of employment.
- Promote leadership pathways for women in their chosen fields of employment.
Communities, Sport and Recreation (CSR) in the Department of Communities Tasmania is administering this program.
- List of Successful Applicants 2021-22 (PDF, 136 KB)