International Women's Day Small Grants Program 2021
Applications closed 5 pm on Monday, 11 January 2021.
Overview and funding available
International Women's Day is marked on 8 March every year. It is a major day of global celebration for the economic, political and social achievements of women.
To celebrate and promote the contribution of Tasmanian women to their communities, the Tasmanian Government is providing a small grants program of $5 500 to support International Women’s Day (IWD) events run by local organisations across the State.
Organisations are encouraged to apply for grants up to $300 to contribute towards the costs of local events.
Priority will be given to events that are:
- located in rural and regional areas of Tasmania;
- inclusive of the diversity of community members;
- community capacity building;
- educational; and
All applicants funded under this Grants Program must comply with any COVID-19 requirements and restrictions for events in place at the time of their event, including the Tasmanian Government’s A Framework for COVID-19 Safe Events and Activities in Tasmania .
Previous Grant Recipients
- International Women's Day Successful Applicants 2021 (PDF 131 KB)
- International Women's Day Successful Applicants 2020 (PDF)
- International Women's Day Successful Applicants 2019 (PDF)
For further information, please contact Communities, Sport and Recreation by emailing email@example.com or phoning on 1800 204 224.