Communities, Sport and Recreation administers a range of grant programs to support the provision of quality facilities and environments that meet the community, sports and recreation needs of Tasmanians and support community development and engagement.
Each program has clearly outlined criteria and guidelines.
Find out about...
- CLOSED - Agricultural Show Development Grants Program
- CLOSED - Community Participation and Appeals Fund
- CLOSED - International Women's Day Small Grants Program
- CLOSED - Learning Grants Program
- CLOSED - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Queer + (LGBTIQ+) Grants Program
- CLOSED - Multicultural Grants Program
- CLOSED - Tasmanian Men's Shed Association Grants Program
- CLOSED - Teddy Sheean Memorial Grants Program
- CLOSED - Youth Week Tasmania
- CLOSED - Veterans Active Recreation Program
- CLOSED - Veterans Retreat Project Funding
Sport and Recreation Grants
- CLOSED - Levelling the Playing Field
- CLOSED - Major Grants
- CLOSED - Minor Grants
- CLOSED - National/International Sport Championship Program
- CLOSED - State Grants Program
Find out about
- Grants and the Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Subscribe to Grant Alerts
- Grant writing resources (from Business Tasmania)