Communities, Sport and Recreation administers a range of grant programs to support the provision of quality facilities and environments that meet the community, sports and recreation needs of Tasmanians and support community development and engagement.
Each program has clearly outlined criteria and guidelines.
Find out about...
- Agricultural Show Development Grants Program CLOSED
- Community Participation and Appeals Fund CLOSED
- International Women's Day Small Grants Program OPEN
- Learning Grants Program CLOSED
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex (LGBTI) Grants Program CLOSED
- Multicultural Grants Program CLOSED
- Tasmanian Men's Shed Association Grants Program CLOSED
- Teddy Sheean Memorial Grants Program CLOSED
- Youth Week Tasmania OPEN
- Veterans Active Recreation Program CLOSED
Sport and Recreation Grants
- Levelling the Playing Field CLOSED
- Major Grants CLOSED
- Minor Grants CLOSED
- National/International Sport Championship Program OPEN
- State Grants Program CLOSED
Find out about
- Grants and the Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Subscribe to Grant Alerts
- Grant writing resources (from Business Tasmania)