Communities, Sport and Recreation Grants and Loans Programs
Communities, Sport and Recreation administers a range of grant programs to support the provision of quality facilities and environments that meet the community, sports and recreation needs of Tasmanians and support community development and engagement.
Each program has clearly outlined criteria and guidelines.
Find out about...
Pandemic Isolation Assistance Grants
Grants are available to support low-income persons, casual workers and self-employed persons who are required to self-isolate due to COVID-19 risk. To apply go to Pandemic Isolation Assistance Grants or call the Public Health Hotline on 1800 673 738.
- CLOSED - Agricultural Show Development Grants Program
- CLOSED - Carers Small Grants Program
- CLOSED - Community Car and Coach Fund
- CLOSED - Community Participation and Appeals Fund
- CLOSED - International Women's Day Small Grants Program
- CLOSED - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Queer + (LGBTIQ+) Grants Program
- CLOSED - Supporting Women to Succeed Grants Program
- OPEN - Tasmanian Men's Shed Association Grants Program
- OPEN - Teddy Sheean Memorial Grants Program
- CLOSED - Youth Week Tasmania
- CLOSED - Veterans Active Recreation Program
- CLOSED - Veterans Retreat Project Funding
Sport and Recreation Grants and Loans
- OPEN - Improving the Playing Field Grants Program
- OPEN - National / International Sport Championship Program
- OPEN - Sport and Active Recreation Equipment Grants Program
- OPEN - Sporting Competitions Access Fund
- OPEN - State Grants Program
- CLOSED - COVID-19 Local Emergency Food Relief Grants Program
- CLOSED - COVID-19 Sport and Recreation Grants Program Tranche 1 & 2
- CLOSED - COVID-19 Sport and Recreation Grants Program Tranche 3
- CLOSED - COVID-19 Sport and Recreation Grants Program Tranche 4
- CLOSED - COVID-19 Supporting our Veterans Grants Program
Information for successful applicants
Once a program has closed and the assessment process is complete, successful recipients can be found on the link under the relevant program.
Find out about
- Grants and the Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Subscribe to Grant Alerts
- Grant writing resources (from Business Tasmania)