National / International Sport Championships Grants Program 2021-22
Applications closed at 5:00 pm on Friday, 13 May 2022.
The details of the successful applicants will be made publicly available at www.communities.tas.gov.au. Unsuccessful applicants will receive a letter advising they have been unsuccessful, with details of how to request feedback on their application.
The National / International Sport Championships Grants Program (the Program) provides grants to eligible organisations to assist in meeting costs associated with hosting a national or international sport championship event within Tasmania.
The Program aims to promote and develop sport by encouraging national and international level sport championships in Tasmania.
To be eligible for funding, a national or international sport championship event must be:
- a national competition between a minimum of four states and/or territories or an international competition between a minimum of three countries;
- a competition recognised as a national/international sport championship by the relevant national/international organisation; and
- an event where one or more national/international champions are declared, or national points are awarded.
Important Information around COVID19
All applicants funded under this Grants Program must comply with any COVID-19 requirements and restrictions for events in place at the time of their event, including the Tasmanian Government’s A Framework for COVID-19 Safe Events and Activities in Tasmania.
Previous Grant Recipients
- 2020-21 National/International Sport Championships Program
- 2019-20 National/International Sport Championships Program
- 2018-19 National/International Sport Championships Program
- 2017-18 National/International Sport Championships Program
For further information, please contact CSR by emailing email@example.com or phoning on 1800 252 476.