Women have an important role to play in shaping social policy. The Communities, Sport and Recreation Division works to ensure:
- Women can fully participate in all aspects of society
- Women are empowered and valued as citizens
- Government policies, programs and projects are responsive to the needs of women and representative of their views.
The Division may be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning (03) 6165 8388.
Find out about...
Our programs and services
Providing policy advice to Government
- Subscribe to grant alerts
- International Women's Day Small Grants Program
- Supporting Women to Succeed Grant Program
Information and resources
- Women in Tasmania
- Women's Directory of Services
- Women and Girls in Tasmania 2018 Fact Sheets
- Significant Tasmanian Women
- Safe from Violence
- Safe Homes, Families, Communities: Tasmania's Action Plan for family and sexual violence 2019-2022
Phone (03) 6165 8388