Our Purpose is to ensure children and young people are safe, secure and well, by building constructive relationships with families and caregivers, and through sharing this responsibility.
- Child Safety Service
- Services to Young People; including Community Youth Justice and Ashley Youth Detention Centre
- Family Violence Counselling and Support Service
- Program Support, Learning and Development, which is responsible for policy development for the CYS service delivery units, and support and training for all CYS staff.
- Woodhouse, St Johns Park, New Town
- 115 – 119 Cameron Street, Launceston
- Ground Floor, 49 Cattley Street, Burnie
- 23 Steele Street, Devonport