Who is the Child Advocate?
I love board games, bushwalking, the beach and singing loudly in my car… and my job!
My job is to:
- Make sure you are part of decisions about you.
- Help you to understand your rights in care.
- Listen to you if your rights are not being upheld.
- Support you to speak up, or I can speak up for you.
- Help you to understand how the Child Safety Service works.
- Listen to your ideas about how Child Safety Service can work better for you.
- Give advice to the bosses of Child Safety Service about how the service can best meet your needs.