Awareness Raising Sessions
From June 2021, a series of Awareness-Raising/Capacity-Building Sessions are being held around Collaboration, Multidisciplinary Team Work, Case Management and Complexity, and Being Supported to Take Risks.
These sessions will cover the broad principles of working collaboratively but will also delve into the issues that face staff who take part in complex service responses for clients who have complex and/or exceptional needs Network and to foster a culture of collaboration more broadly.
- Professor Dorothy Scott: 'Collaboration - it isn't rocket science, it's harder.'
- Friday 4 June 2021 @ 12.30 – 1.30pm
- Session 1 Notes
- Professor Dorothy Scott - Article on Interagency Collaboration
- Professor Dorothy Scott: 'Under what conditions does collaboration flourish?'
Wednesday 21 July 2021 @ 11.00am – 12.00pm
- Please note that pre-reading is not required for Session 2 but considering some reflective questions could be useful (see below)
- Reflective Questions for consideration prior to Session 2
- PowerPoint - Professor Dorothy Scott - Collaboration
- Session 2 Notes